Marina’s words are in the default colour, and Anna’s words are bolded and blue. Just so you don’t get us both confused since we both have a say! Marina is going to start us out.
Also, we’re going to be swearing a couple of times, sorry.
Apparently, Fantage thought it’d be a GREAT idea to bring this event back! 😀 So I’m going to put in as much effort as Fantage did with this event this year and just reblog this post rather than actually writing up something new!
…No, this doesn’t mean any of us are going back to Fantage.
Hey, guys! I think we all know why I didn’t post this update sooner, so I won’t spend time dwelling on what happened yesterday. Instead, let’s talk about Fantage’s newest event! (While the movie playing in the other room keeps blaring…)
I don’t think Fantage realizes “dice” IS the plural word…
Halloween is actually one of my favorite holidays, so I was excited to see this event. (Especially since I’m used to Halloween on Bearville where everything was decorated for the entire month…) I probably wouldn’t like it at all if it weren’t Halloween, though, but I’ll get into that in a bit. For now, I’d just like to say my favorite part of the event is how Fantage looks now:
The one time I wish I could do the PM faces…
The interior of the Castle is also decorated pretty nicely, and it even has its own Halloween theme!…
View original post 1,225 more words
I have not fantaged in a very long time. In fact, most stopped after the MyMall crap.
Anyways, I am not working today, so let’s spend a few minutes on Fantage to see how it has been!
First off, LeShop and the Star Cafe are under construction.
We have this user inspired home with overpriced furniture. (ALL WITH GOLD, OF COURSE!)
We have an event, called the Fall Fairy Fiasco, where play games at the grotto and find these items that appear every 15 minutes (or purchase them with gold, lol).
We have UGLY LIMITED ITEMS. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK.
THE HAIR IS ACTUALLY 4,000 GOLD. I’M DONE GUYS. BYE.
Non members STILL can’t buy a MyMall permission!
Barely any new items in regular shops.
No new rares either.
The IDFone thing doesn’t seem to work correctly. (I’ve tried various times, and waited for 5 minutes. Nothing.)
So basically, nothing has changed, and Fantage is desperately trying to make money from the remaining users that still play because they have access to their parent’s credit card.
Maybe if they actually consistently created new content, and actually made it less buggy, more people would buy membership! In fact, I would have bought membership again since I have a job, if I had an actual reason to! Way to go Fantage developers!
It’s a shame because I actually had fun with the site and working with friends I’ve made in the community, but it all died down after the developers decided to have no MyMall permission for non members.
it takes me forever to do art because of school :^)
this was her prize for a writing contest, plus the voice clip i’M SORRY I DIDN’T COMPLETE IT SOONER AND HOPEFULLY YOU’LL SEE THIS WHEN YOU COME BACK FROM HIATUS
Anyways, it has come to my attention that we have not updated our banner or background at all, AND majority of us have stopped playing Fantage. Nunnally is occupied with exams, I am occupied with school and I dislike how Fantage returned to a members get all of the rights state, Casey quit but I’m unsure why, and I know Marina is busy with exams, and only plays occasionally. (I think?)
I might continue to make stupid videos, but I am in need of a script. If you have one, feel free to leave one below!
So right after I posted that last post, I went back to Downtown…and saw some real intelligence at work here, people.
Besides the general lack of knowledge people have about Karma Koin gift cards and what they do, I saw:
- Three or four people were alternating between asking, begging, and screaming for people to have a fashion show at their houses. Why they couldn’t have done this themselves is beyond me. Then, when someone sensible pointed out that Fantage has an actual Fashion Show game at Top Models, all of these people said some variation of “no”. And promptly went back to screaming.
- A girl in the middle of the big crowd in Downtown asking some random other person to move every five seconds. You are in the middle of a crowd, lady. It’s not going to magically part for you. Then instead of doing what any sane person would do and moving up higher where fewer people are, she just used her scepter to grow and started screaming about the hangout at her “plc”. (I don’t really get why people can’t be bothered to type the A or the E, but I digress.) And then when a normal-sized girl stood on her, she got all worked up about it, because a regular-sized Fantagian is totally going to prevent people from clicking on you when you’re huge. Yeah, okay, then.
- This exchange: “Stop following me.” “I LOVE YOU!” Clearly these people have learned their ways of showing romantic affection from Twilight.
- This other exchange: “Hi, your cute!” “I no.” “It’s I know, not I no.” “I no.” “It’s I know.” “And it’s swag.” The “I no” girl was also holding “bea” tryouts, just FYI.
- Someone thought MyMall was an overrated place to ask for items and started asking people if they had bunny nose. Because the average Fantagian Downtown has all kinds of wanted items from five years ago!
Also, for everything that happened that made it to this list, there were about a million people hosting various tryouts. At least one of said people did not actually check their house in the middle of all this tryout screaming, because they had to be told multiple times that there were a lot of people waiting there.
And on an unrelated note, sorry for not posting a lot, guys! Between ACNL, SMM, and real life, I haven’t had a ton of time for Fantage. I’ve mostly been on to recruit and to restock my kiosk/get more permission, but that’s it. I did notice that they removed the eCoins you get when you make a new account, though. (But they’re always changing things about the registration process, and you do still get eCoins for completing Michelle’s tutorials.)
P.S. Thanks for helping us get 10,000 views, guys! 😀
Karma Koin gift cards are a method of payment for Gold and membership on Fantage. $50 will get you either a year’s worth of membership (if you go with the cheap one-month option), 70,000 Gold, or three months’ worth of membership AND 120,000 Gold.
This post is dedicated to the mind-boggling amount of people on Fantage who don’t know this, despite it being mentioned both Uptown and on the membership purchase page. By the way, a lot of these people are members themselves.
Also, on a much less stupid note, happy Star Wars Day!
P.S. Interested in winning $50 worth of Karma Koin gift cards yourself? Well… You probably know where to go by now.
The second part of our three-month contest is under way now! YOU could win $50 in Karma Koin gift cards! Just imagine…you could get yourself a membership for a year, buy yourself some Gold, save it for a rainy day, do whatever with it…as long as you win the contest, of course!
Be sure to stop by Bearville Rainy Days a lot this month and keep those posts coming if you want to win our grand prize!
And remember, there will be another part of this contest in June. 😉
I’d make a comment about “kids are too young to wear makeup”, but it’s really the norm for 10 year olds to wear it, and it doesn’t really matter. More money for your parents to waste!
But please, AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS.
AND IF SOMEONE BREAKS YOUR HEART, IT’S KINDA IMPLIED THAT THEY MADE YOU CRY.