Monthly Archives: March 2016
HATE ME ANNA AND MARINA IDC, IM POSTING THIS HERE!
HI LOOK MY BABIES MADE A COMEBACK! Also don’t forget about our three month long contest. Win Karma coins!
As stated around 5 days ago, I’m hosting a writing contest in Bearville Rainy Days! No one sent in submissions as of yet. (Everyone does last second submissions, eh?)
I’ll basically say the details again!
Write something that will brighten anyone’s day. Writing styles are endless. You may write a story, or even write an essay. Your choice! It can be 903859398594 pages long (it will be hell to read though) or a paragraph! Whoever makes me smile the most wins.
That being said, if you’re not too strong on grammar, I’m not judging that as much as its content. If it’s hard to understand, then of course points will be deducted. I care more about the overall message of the writing. Of course, you should try to make it as neat as possible!
- A chibi or a bust up drawing by me!
- A voice audio of my voice. I’ll say anything that you want me to say up to 10 minutes. HECK, YOU CAN MAKE ME SAY THE DIRTIEST OF THINGS. I HAVE NO SHAME.
- Blog advertisement! I’ll make a post about you, and advertise you on the sidebar on my personal blog for around a month. :>
How to enter:
- Have an account on BRD. (Bearville Rainy Days)
- Send me a PM (my username is Yanderu) on BRD, and title it “March BRD Yanderu’s Writing Contest”
If you have any more questions, then read this detailed post on BRD. If you still have some, feel free to comment down below or respond to the thread!
ALSO, IF YOU’RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCOURAGED BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE NUNNALLY WILL WIN, SHE’S NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER, AS SHE IS HELPING ME JUDGE.
It is officially due on March 30th, 9:00pm EST. Hopefully everyone will enter!
THIS TOOK AWHILE TO DRAW BECAUSE I COULDN’T SEE THE REFERENCES ENTIRELY AND STUFF
IT WAS A DAY LATE BECAUSE YESTERDAY NUNNALLY AND I WERE DEPRESSED AFTER A CERTAIN INCIDENT.
AND I REDREW THE PANTS A THOUSAND TIMES UNTIL I WAS OKAY WITH IT
IT’S HARD TO DRAW REAL PEOPLE INTO A CARTOON STYLE
SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYY
As an apology, I will draw you another chibi- free of charge! :>
IF YOU SEE THIS KATIE I’M WORKING ON YOURSSSSS
Hey guys, I changed a lot of the details of the contest to work around my hectic life. Before it was a month long contest with a prize of $100 in karma coins but I decided to have a three month long contest with each month having a prize of $5o in karma coins! Not much else has changed except for a few small rules. Also, as of today (3/25/16) the admins on BRD won’t be able to accept you as new members for at the very most 4 days. I sure hope you made your account before hand!
April contest- Ends April 31st. Prize will be distributed after May 13th.
May contest: Ends May 31st. Prize will be distributed after June 10th.
June contest: Ends June 30th. Prize will be distributed after July 15th *this one is subject to moving up or moving behind another week due to a trip I am taking.*
So why are the prizes being given out so late after? Because in all honesty, I owe my mom $310 right now and I am buying concert tickets on April 30th that will cost a lot, I am also going on a trip in July. There is a chance you can get them before, but those are my paydays so it’s more likely you will get the prizes the day after the specified date.
AND HERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS!!!!!:
So what’s the catch you ask? This is a two part contest stemming from Bearville Rainy Days (the forum all of us admins are on) and Fantage Marianna.
To qualify for any of the month prizes you must:
- Be following Fantage Marianna
- Repost this on your own blog
- Like this post
- Join this forum here!
- Post as much as possible and becoming a top poster of the month for Bearville Rainy Days.
- *NOTE: You must follow the rules and guidelines that have been given to you by the forums admins in order to qualify at all. Any spam posting, warning, or banning of any sort automatically kicks you out of the running for the contest. If you spam post or an admin or moderator has to talk to you more than once about spamming you are out of the running. If an admin or moderator has to tell you more than once to stay on topic within the posting threads, you are out of the running. If you have any questions or confusions about the forum an admin or moderator is almost always on the forum chat box. To get into the chat box for those of you who don’t know how, click the home button there should be a box if you scroll slightly down that takes up most of the page and says “CHAT BOX” on the top, to the right of that it says “LOG IN” click that and anyone who has a colored name will gladly assist you.
- *NOTE: We will be keeping track of any rule breaking as there are admins, mods, chatbox mods, and the Fantage Marianna admins keeping watch over you. If you break two rules your warning bar will go down, showing you are out of the running. Don’t worry, once the contest is over your warning bar will go up again.
Yes, you must be a member of BRD and be on the top posting list to qualify to enter. Does that seem like too much work? Then you obviously don’t want free gold or free membership. Why waste an opportunity?
Why does this involve the forum? Because we would like the forum to be active as well, especially since we are also a part Fantage forum. Why should you be active on the forum? You can win prizes because contests (like this one) happen at least four times a year, you can be promoted to a position of power if you are active and well behaved, and it’s a fun place to chat with friends and express your interests in Fantage, music, anime and the like.
AND LASTLY SOME SMALL RULES/THINGS TO WATCH FOR:
- Any Fantage Marianna admin can actively participate except me, since they are not the ones supplying the prizes. However, I will be participating in posting so others may post as well. If I come anywhere in the top three, the next person below me will get the prize.
- The winner will be picked by who the top poster of the month is.
- The same person can win multiple months.
- We will make sure you follow FM, shared this post, and have liked this post before giving you the prize if you have made it into the top 3 posters.
- We will private message you the prize on BRD and BRD only. *If you are confused about how this works ask an admin or moderator and we will explain it to you. We use this method because it is private and safer.
- The prize might be multiple Karma Cards. They will probably be ones I have bought online instead of going to a store. (They’re rare to find where I live.)
- There can be no cheating since Marina will screen shot the winnings at the end of the month.
- *** Contest prizes may not be handed out right at the end of the month, due to a family emergency that has been arising this contest had to have been postponed for the last couple of months as well as Fantage changes. You WILL get the prize, but it might take a week or two, it shouldn’t take more than a day passed the specified deadline I have provided, however, in the case that I forget your prize please message me in any way shape or form to remind me as I am a busy person. Prizes will be handed out any time during the end of the contest to two weeks after unless I personally say something to the prize winners. Never less, regardless you WILL obtain the prizes. This is subject to change based on when I buy the Karma Coins. It’s your loss if you don’t join. Have fun.
Heyo! It’s AnnaArso. So as asked by the admins of Bearville Rainy Days, I’ve decided to host a contest to get people going on the forum!
All of the details are in this post here, but I’m pretty sure you have to be a member to view it. So what are you waiting for? Join! (Except the admins actually have to be online to accept your account, eheheh.)
It ends on March 30th, my birthday though. So you’ll be given like 3 days instead of 5.
If you want to prepare for it, basically you have to write something to brighten someone’s day. It can be through a story, a poem, etc! Unlimited possibilities!
Prizes are essentially art, hearing me say whatever you want, and I’ll advertise you! Not as much as I would desire, but Fantage is being unfair nowadays. 🙂
In order to submit your entry, you have to PM me via Bearville Rainy Days, so please make an account! Any submissions through WordPress are denied.
Besides, we’re having a HUGE giveaway on BRD afterwords, AND it’s free to sign up. It won’t hurt you!
SUSAN AND KATIE I’M SORRY I’M STILL GOING TO DO YOUR COMMISSIONS IT’S JUST THAT SCHOOL IS KILLING MEEEEEEE will try to finish THEM TODAY AND IF NOT I’LL STAY UP LATE ALL FOR YOU
Ever since MyMall placed that “only members can buy permission” thing, everyone complained about it. Now that we have the new Easter event, it seems like no one cares anymore? I still do, I haven’t played Fantage in awhile, especially with school work. Nowadays I’m spending my free time getting money on Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Honestly until they decide to give nons back the rights to buy permission, I’m not going to waste most of my time on it. I’ll probably just occasionally post on this blog, ranting about Fantage or whatever. I can’t even draw for gold. ;w; As said in previous posts, I was going to buy membership again but NOOOO gotta be greedy and stupid developers!
Anyways, I think the Easter event items suck, besides for its boards! I really wanted the carrot one, but I didn’t like it as much as the cloud one!
To be honest, MyMall will most likely shut down soon and then we’ll have another store open that’s very similar to it with a new currency. It’s bound to happen.
Is everyone still playing Fantage?
You shouldn’t be nice to someone for something in return. You should be nice just for the satisfaction of it, and let me tell you, being kind in itself is it’s own satisfaction. The way you act towards someone impacts their day, their week, their month, their year, even their life. If you’re mean to someone, chances are it can cause a lot of issues for them. For example: bullying. Bullying can cause many things such as emotional disorders, eating disorders, and in the worst case it can cause suicide (which, by law, makes you a murder and you can get sent to jail). But kindness? It can spread like wildfire. Offer to buy a friend something, pay for a homeless person’s meal, give that Fantagian friend that item they’ve always wanted. Do something. But whatever you do, don’t do it for you.
Avoiding discussing my age like a boss. It’s not that I care if people know, its just that I hate the whole “you’re too old to play” discussion that follows. It’s irritating and too much drama for me to have the patience to reply to.
Also, this person was going around making fun of people at MyMall but they were quite nice to me and called me pretty? Hmm?
Well, it looks like all the work Fantage did to try to get people to stop trading was all for nothing! 🙄
Between last night and now, I’ve seen multiple people ask about trading items without ever having gone on the popular servers. All of them have been members.
Apparently these people don’t get that nonmembers lost the ability to do pretty much anything at MyMall because of people like them. You’d think they’d get that after having to click past the notice saying not to trade every time they visit MyMall, but I guess not. So to all you nonmembers out there, you should know that you just lost MyMall privileges for nothing! Yep, that’s right, nothing!
Really, at this point, I don’t know why Fantage doesn’t just introduce a trading system so that people could trade FAIRLY. None of this “scamming” nonsense or “who goes first?” or anything like that. Bearville had a trading system. Gaia has one. And you know what? SCAMMING IS NOT AN ISSUE WHEN YOU HAVE A FAIR TRADING SYSTEM.
Oh, well. We all know MyMall is going to go down the toilet, anyway.
Have a GREAT rest of your day, guys! And remember, nonmembers, you just lost the ability to buy MyMall permission for NOTHING. 🙄