Reminder: WRITING CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW!
As stated around 5 days ago, I’m hosting a writing contest in Bearville Rainy Days! No one sent in submissions as of yet. (Everyone does last second submissions, eh?)
I’ll basically say the details again!
Write something that will brighten anyone’s day. Writing styles are endless. You may write a story, or even write an essay. Your choice! It can be 903859398594 pages long (it will be hell to read though) or a paragraph! Whoever makes me smile the most wins.
That being said, if you’re not too strong on grammar, I’m not judging that as much as its content. If it’s hard to understand, then of course points will be deducted. I care more about the overall message of the writing. Of course, you should try to make it as neat as possible!
- A chibi or a bust up drawing by me!
- A voice audio of my voice. I’ll say anything that you want me to say up to 10 minutes. HECK, YOU CAN MAKE ME SAY THE DIRTIEST OF THINGS. I HAVE NO SHAME.
- Blog advertisement! I’ll make a post about you, and advertise you on the sidebar on my personal blog for around a month. :>
How to enter:
- Have an account on BRD. (Bearville Rainy Days)
- Send me a PM (my username is Yanderu) on BRD, and title it “March BRD Yanderu’s Writing Contest”
If you have any more questions, then read this detailed post on BRD. If you still have some, feel free to comment down below or respond to the thread!
ALSO, IF YOU’RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCOURAGED BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE NUNNALLY WILL WIN, SHE’S NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER, AS SHE IS HELPING ME JUDGE.
It is officially due on March 30th, 9:00pm EST. Hopefully everyone will enter!