Category Archives: Spam
So right after I posted that last post, I went back to Downtown…and saw some real intelligence at work here, people.
Besides the general lack of knowledge people have about Karma Koin gift cards and what they do, I saw:
- Three or four people were alternating between asking, begging, and screaming for people to have a fashion show at their houses. Why they couldn’t have done this themselves is beyond me. Then, when someone sensible pointed out that Fantage has an actual Fashion Show game at Top Models, all of these people said some variation of “no”. And promptly went back to screaming.
- A girl in the middle of the big crowd in Downtown asking some random other person to move every five seconds. You are in the middle of a crowd, lady. It’s not going to magically part for you. Then instead of doing what any sane person would do and moving up higher where fewer people are, she just used her scepter to grow and started screaming about the hangout at her “plc”. (I don’t really get why people can’t be bothered to type the A or the E, but I digress.) And then when a normal-sized girl stood on her, she got all worked up about it, because a regular-sized Fantagian is totally going to prevent people from clicking on you when you’re huge. Yeah, okay, then.
- This exchange: “Stop following me.” “I LOVE YOU!” Clearly these people have learned their ways of showing romantic affection from Twilight.
- This other exchange: “Hi, your cute!” “I no.” “It’s I know, not I no.” “I no.” “It’s I know.” “And it’s swag.” The “I no” girl was also holding “bea” tryouts, just FYI.
- Someone thought MyMall was an overrated place to ask for items and started asking people if they had bunny nose. Because the average Fantagian Downtown has all kinds of wanted items from five years ago!
Also, for everything that happened that made it to this list, there were about a million people hosting various tryouts. At least one of said people did not actually check their house in the middle of all this tryout screaming, because they had to be told multiple times that there were a lot of people waiting there.
And on an unrelated note, sorry for not posting a lot, guys! Between ACNL, SMM, and real life, I haven’t had a ton of time for Fantage. I’ve mostly been on to recruit and to restock my kiosk/get more permission, but that’s it. I did notice that they removed the eCoins you get when you make a new account, though. (But they’re always changing things about the registration process, and you do still get eCoins for completing Michelle’s tutorials.)
P.S. Thanks for helping us get 10,000 views, guys! 😀
SUSAN AND KATIE I’M SORRY I’M STILL GOING TO DO YOUR COMMISSIONS IT’S JUST THAT SCHOOL IS KILLING MEEEEEEE will try to finish THEM TODAY AND IF NOT I’LL STAY UP LATE ALL FOR YOU
Ever since MyMall placed that “only members can buy permission” thing, everyone complained about it. Now that we have the new Easter event, it seems like no one cares anymore? I still do, I haven’t played Fantage in awhile, especially with school work. Nowadays I’m spending my free time getting money on Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Honestly until they decide to give nons back the rights to buy permission, I’m not going to waste most of my time on it. I’ll probably just occasionally post on this blog, ranting about Fantage or whatever. I can’t even draw for gold. ;w; As said in previous posts, I was going to buy membership again but NOOOO gotta be greedy and stupid developers!
Anyways, I think the Easter event items suck, besides for its boards! I really wanted the carrot one, but I didn’t like it as much as the cloud one!
To be honest, MyMall will most likely shut down soon and then we’ll have another store open that’s very similar to it with a new currency. It’s bound to happen.
Is everyone still playing Fantage?
So my prepaid cards will expire soon, and I have absolutely no idea what to purchase with them.
One of them has $1.13 CAD, which isn’t worth a lot… At all. Probably like 77 cents USD. Another one has $3.10 USD. I have no idea what to purchase with them. You can really only buy things that cost $5+.
Unfortunately I can’t combine or reload cards, so I’m pretty much stuck. I don’t have a bank account, so I can’t really give money to one.
Unless someone can suggest a REALLY good idea… I am pretty much going to offer something: I will give people money for their gold. I know at this point it’s pretty much illegal, but we can be quiet, right? 😉
and fantage doesn’t provide a 1 dollar option so i mean it’s their loss
I’m NOT going to give you the card because it has my information, but I’ll transfer money to your account. Just tell me how much gold you’re willing to offer and I’ll think about it.
But tbh, I’d rather have people suggest things, because I’m not too big on Fantage anyways.
There are websites like Humblebundle, but I am really not interested in any games they have offered recently.
Apparently a hair called “not yet” was being sold in a local kiosk, 5A-5. I was informed by Colourful Shadows, which you can see a post on her blog.
When purchasing, you’re given an even better description…
I t ‘ s n o t y e t.
I decided to purchase it, because why not? I wanted to see if the description changed in your inventory.
S t i l l n o t y e t , m y c h i l d.
Surprisingly, it’s for non members. I decided to wear it.
B e p a t i e n t, c h i l d.
I t ‘ s n o t r e a d y y e t.
N o t y e t.
B e c a r e f u l o u t t h e r e , o k a y?
(BTW I’M NOT REFERENCING ANYTHING, I’M JUST TRYING TO MAKE THIS SEEM CREEPY OR SOME DEEP MEANING ADDED ONTO IT SORRY LOL)
Best 500 gold I’ve ever spent my money on.