So right after I posted that last post, I went back to Downtown…and saw some real intelligence at work here, people.
Besides the general lack of knowledge people have about Karma Koin gift cards and what they do, I saw:
- Three or four people were alternating between asking, begging, and screaming for people to have a fashion show at their houses. Why they couldn’t have done this themselves is beyond me. Then, when someone sensible pointed out that Fantage has an actual Fashion Show game at Top Models, all of these people said some variation of “no”. And promptly went back to screaming.
- A girl in the middle of the big crowd in Downtown asking some random other person to move every five seconds. You are in the middle of a crowd, lady. It’s not going to magically part for you. Then instead of doing what any sane person would do and moving up higher where fewer people are, she just used her scepter to grow and started screaming about the hangout at her “plc”. (I don’t really get why people can’t be bothered to type the A or the E, but I digress.) And then when a normal-sized girl stood on her, she got all worked up about it, because a regular-sized Fantagian is totally going to prevent people from clicking on you when you’re huge. Yeah, okay, then.
- This exchange: “Stop following me.” “I LOVE YOU!” Clearly these people have learned their ways of showing romantic affection from Twilight.
- This other exchange: “Hi, your cute!” “I no.” “It’s I know, not I no.” “I no.” “It’s I know.” “And it’s swag.” The “I no” girl was also holding “bea” tryouts, just FYI.
- Someone thought MyMall was an overrated place to ask for items and started asking people if they had bunny nose. Because the average Fantagian Downtown has all kinds of wanted items from five years ago!
Also, for everything that happened that made it to this list, there were about a million people hosting various tryouts. At least one of said people did not actually check their house in the middle of all this tryout screaming, because they had to be told multiple times that there were a lot of people waiting there.
And on an unrelated note, sorry for not posting a lot, guys! Between ACNL, SMM, and real life, I haven’t had a ton of time for Fantage. I’ve mostly been on to recruit and to restock my kiosk/get more permission, but that’s it. I did notice that they removed the eCoins you get when you make a new account, though. (But they’re always changing things about the registration process, and you do still get eCoins for completing Michelle’s tutorials.)
P.S. Thanks for helping us get 10,000 views, guys! 😀
Karma Koin gift cards are a method of payment for Gold and membership on Fantage. $50 will get you either a year’s worth of membership (if you go with the cheap one-month option), 70,000 Gold, or three months’ worth of membership AND 120,000 Gold.
This post is dedicated to the mind-boggling amount of people on Fantage who don’t know this, despite it being mentioned both Uptown and on the membership purchase page. By the way, a lot of these people are members themselves.
Also, on a much less stupid note, happy Star Wars Day!
P.S. Interested in winning $50 worth of Karma Koin gift cards yourself? Well… You probably know where to go by now.
The second part of our three-month contest is under way now! YOU could win $50 in Karma Koin gift cards! Just imagine…you could get yourself a membership for a year, buy yourself some Gold, save it for a rainy day, do whatever with it…as long as you win the contest, of course!
Be sure to stop by Bearville Rainy Days a lot this month and keep those posts coming if you want to win our grand prize!
And remember, there will be another part of this contest in June. 😉
Don’t forget to make an account on Bearville Rainy Days if you would like to participate in our joint contest! We’ve made a few changes to the forum, but that doesn’t mean our contest is off, so be sure to get posting! YOU could be the winner of $50 in Karma Koin gift cards – and if you don’t win this month, you still have two more chances! 🙂
Remember, though – you have to be following this blog and reblog and like our contest post in order to qualify for the grand prize. You also have to be the top poster of the month on BRD, so show no mercy to all those other posters!
We hope to see you on BRD this month – and for many more months to come.