So right after I posted that last post, I went back to Downtown…and saw some real intelligence at work here, people.
Besides the general lack of knowledge people have about Karma Koin gift cards and what they do, I saw:
- Three or four people were alternating between asking, begging, and screaming for people to have a fashion show at their houses. Why they couldn’t have done this themselves is beyond me. Then, when someone sensible pointed out that Fantage has an actual Fashion Show game at Top Models, all of these people said some variation of “no”. And promptly went back to screaming.
- A girl in the middle of the big crowd in Downtown asking some random other person to move every five seconds. You are in the middle of a crowd, lady. It’s not going to magically part for you. Then instead of doing what any sane person would do and moving up higher where fewer people are, she just used her scepter to grow and started screaming about the hangout at her “plc”. (I don’t really get why people can’t be bothered to type the A or the E, but I digress.) And then when a normal-sized girl stood on her, she got all worked up about it, because a regular-sized Fantagian is totally going to prevent people from clicking on you when you’re huge. Yeah, okay, then.
- This exchange: “Stop following me.” “I LOVE YOU!” Clearly these people have learned their ways of showing romantic affection from Twilight.
- This other exchange: “Hi, your cute!” “I no.” “It’s I know, not I no.” “I no.” “It’s I know.” “And it’s swag.” The “I no” girl was also holding “bea” tryouts, just FYI.
- Someone thought MyMall was an overrated place to ask for items and started asking people if they had bunny nose. Because the average Fantagian Downtown has all kinds of wanted items from five years ago!
Also, for everything that happened that made it to this list, there were about a million people hosting various tryouts. At least one of said people did not actually check their house in the middle of all this tryout screaming, because they had to be told multiple times that there were a lot of people waiting there.
And on an unrelated note, sorry for not posting a lot, guys! Between ACNL, SMM, and real life, I haven’t had a ton of time for Fantage. I’ve mostly been on to recruit and to restock my kiosk/get more permission, but that’s it. I did notice that they removed the eCoins you get when you make a new account, though. (But they’re always changing things about the registration process, and you do still get eCoins for completing Michelle’s tutorials.)
P.S. Thanks for helping us get 10,000 views, guys! 😀
Sometimes I spread Vaseline all over my body, and pretend that I am a slug. -Wise words from the internet.
So I was voice chatting with Marina, and we both did random stuff on Fantage. We decided to go on a popular server, go on bae tryouts, and annoy people.
I first began telling people that they smelled fine, and then tried to ask people if I could spread Vaseline all over their body. Turns out you can’t say spread, so I just said, “wanna be my vaseline?” To people.
It was hilarious, let me tell you! Marina and I died laughing, and came back to life just to provide you with images! 🙂 She took more images than I did, but here are my share:
You can see more images of the event on Marina’s Fantage blog, here.
Anyways, next time you go in a whun/bae tryout, ask people if they can be your Vaseline. 😉