Author Archives: 「デイ♡シクス」ohmydae
Don’t forget about our three month $50 karma coin contest! Right now Shazza is in first place with Anna and Annabeth slowly catching up! You still stand a chance.
So I can’t play fantage because I don’t really have a computer at the moment but I still want to post on here so I might post about random things that happen to me. This time it might offend people in a matter of ways idk, so be warned. Some cursing may follow.
Okay so my first semester of college I was asked to join a bible study club, wanting to be more religious than I am and get connected with God on a deeper level I said yes. The first semester was great, no problem. Fast forward to this semester. The week I started my job, the club leader, D, invited me to hang out and said the whole club was there. But when I got there it was just D, A (a girl), and C (a guy I don’t really know and only met once). I thought nothing of it at first but through the night I noticed D and A getting all close and I thought they were dating. Then, we were going to drive down town to get boba and D, the only guy I was familiar with, asks me who I want to ride with, him or C. Being the untrusting and socially awkward person I am I tried to say I’d go with him, but D spoke before I did and said “Comeon! C has a really cool sports car!” then ran off with A. C was asking me non stop questions and it was WEIRD (also note: I hate cars???? I don’t care what kind of car you have??? They’re all the same???). Anyway, at the pizza place and boba they made me sit next to C which was odd. I texted my best friend Beth and she told me “Christians make clubs like this to find who they’re going to marry, this is the shit they do”. I brushed it off and didn’t believe her even though she goes to Christian events all the time. Now, everyone in the club is dating someone but me and C. Anyway, let’s move on to today. This pissed me the fuck off and I will not be going back. So apparently one of the acronyms they use is F.A.T. and D turns to me and asks me how I feel about my weight???? Okay I’m not very big but I’m also not skinny what so ever. I’m slightly chubby and this is just how I am. I run frequently, eat salads every day, swim 2 hours every day in summer and I still am the same weight. It’s just how I was built. SO THIS PISSED ME OFF. A, who is dating D at this point, yells “YOU CAN’T JUST ASK THAT” then D starts fumbling around saying he doesn’t actually think I’m fat (note: I’m the only chubby one in the club) and that he thinks I’m actually pretty blah blah blah. MKAY if you didn’t think I was fat you wouldn’t have said that shit to me, bastard. There is no need to body shame and there is no need for me to be in a club where they think body shaming is okay and making a dating club is okay. No, I came here to study the bible and praise God and Jesus. Not to date and not to be ridiculed like I am beneath them. Newsflash, I’m probably better than your asses because I joined the club to praise, not to date AND I DONT BODY SHAME. I joined it for the right reason while you joined it for the wrong reason. That, already makes me 1000x better. Yeah, I’m not skinny but at least I’m kinder.
Don’t forget we have a contest going on right now. It’s 3 months long and each month you can win $50 in karma coins.
Alright guys, get your post on at Bearville Rainy Days to win this month’s $50 karma card. (No,this isn’t a prank, the contest was announced a week ago.) GO GO GO!
HATE ME ANNA AND MARINA IDC, IM POSTING THIS HERE!
HI LOOK MY BABIES MADE A COMEBACK! Also don’t forget about our three month long contest. Win Karma coins!
Hey guys, I changed a lot of the details of the contest to work around my hectic life. Before it was a month long contest with a prize of $100 in karma coins but I decided to have a three month long contest with each month having a prize of $5o in karma coins! Not much else has changed except for a few small rules. Also, as of today (3/25/16) the admins on BRD won’t be able to accept you as new members for at the very most 4 days. I sure hope you made your account before hand!
April contest- Ends April 31st. Prize will be distributed after May 13th.
May contest: Ends May 31st. Prize will be distributed after June 10th.
June contest: Ends June 30th. Prize will be distributed after July 15th *this one is subject to moving up or moving behind another week due to a trip I am taking.*
So why are the prizes being given out so late after? Because in all honesty, I owe my mom $310 right now and I am buying concert tickets on April 30th that will cost a lot, I am also going on a trip in July. There is a chance you can get them before, but those are my paydays so it’s more likely you will get the prizes the day after the specified date.
AND HERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS!!!!!:
So what’s the catch you ask? This is a two part contest stemming from Bearville Rainy Days (the forum all of us admins are on) and Fantage Marianna.
To qualify for any of the month prizes you must:
- Be following Fantage Marianna
- Repost this on your own blog
- Like this post
- Join this forum here!
- Post as much as possible and becoming a top poster of the month for Bearville Rainy Days.
- *NOTE: You must follow the rules and guidelines that have been given to you by the forums admins in order to qualify at all. Any spam posting, warning, or banning of any sort automatically kicks you out of the running for the contest. If you spam post or an admin or moderator has to talk to you more than once about spamming you are out of the running. If an admin or moderator has to tell you more than once to stay on topic within the posting threads, you are out of the running. If you have any questions or confusions about the forum an admin or moderator is almost always on the forum chat box. To get into the chat box for those of you who don’t know how, click the home button there should be a box if you scroll slightly down that takes up most of the page and says “CHAT BOX” on the top, to the right of that it says “LOG IN” click that and anyone who has a colored name will gladly assist you.
- *NOTE: We will be keeping track of any rule breaking as there are admins, mods, chatbox mods, and the Fantage Marianna admins keeping watch over you. If you break two rules your warning bar will go down, showing you are out of the running. Don’t worry, once the contest is over your warning bar will go up again.
Yes, you must be a member of BRD and be on the top posting list to qualify to enter. Does that seem like too much work? Then you obviously don’t want free gold or free membership. Why waste an opportunity?
Why does this involve the forum? Because we would like the forum to be active as well, especially since we are also a part Fantage forum. Why should you be active on the forum? You can win prizes because contests (like this one) happen at least four times a year, you can be promoted to a position of power if you are active and well behaved, and it’s a fun place to chat with friends and express your interests in Fantage, music, anime and the like.
AND LASTLY SOME SMALL RULES/THINGS TO WATCH FOR:
- Any Fantage Marianna admin can actively participate except me, since they are not the ones supplying the prizes. However, I will be participating in posting so others may post as well. If I come anywhere in the top three, the next person below me will get the prize.
- The winner will be picked by who the top poster of the month is.
- The same person can win multiple months.
- We will make sure you follow FM, shared this post, and have liked this post before giving you the prize if you have made it into the top 3 posters.
- We will private message you the prize on BRD and BRD only. *If you are confused about how this works ask an admin or moderator and we will explain it to you. We use this method because it is private and safer.
- The prize might be multiple Karma Cards. They will probably be ones I have bought online instead of going to a store. (They’re rare to find where I live.)
- There can be no cheating since Marina will screen shot the winnings at the end of the month.
- *** Contest prizes may not be handed out right at the end of the month, due to a family emergency that has been arising this contest had to have been postponed for the last couple of months as well as Fantage changes. You WILL get the prize, but it might take a week or two, it shouldn’t take more than a day passed the specified deadline I have provided, however, in the case that I forget your prize please message me in any way shape or form to remind me as I am a busy person. Prizes will be handed out any time during the end of the contest to two weeks after unless I personally say something to the prize winners. Never less, regardless you WILL obtain the prizes. This is subject to change based on when I buy the Karma Coins. It’s your loss if you don’t join. Have fun.